【英语评价网】为学友分析各大在线英语培训哪家好以及优劣势,解读师资水平收费价格等问题!最新的网上英语培训机构排名,推荐最合适的外教一对一英语培训机构!
当前位置:英语评价网 > 免费英语视频学习 > 经典的英语优秀美文散文,英语写作金典语句

经典的英语优秀美文散文,英语写作金典语句

  学习英语是我们要不断的坚持下来,所以小编今天就给大家分享一下英语散文,希望大家可以阅读参考一下

  Catch the star that holds your destiny抓住命运的启明星

  Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it.

  当生命中的那颗星在你内心闪耀的时候,要学会把握它,永远相信只要自己持之以恒,就一定能够实现自己心中的梦想。

  Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them. Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices you've made. Have faith in your judgment. Catch the star that twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path. Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you.

  尽管通往梦想的道路上总有坎坷,你需要记住的是,你的命运就隐藏在那困难背后。学会接受这样的事实:不是每一个人都赞同你的选择。你要坚定自己的判断走下去。捕捉住那颗在你内心闪耀的星吧,它将引领你抵达自己的命运之路。沿那条路走下去,你就会发现那属于自己的美丽日出。

  Take pride in your accomplishments, as they are stepping stones to your dreams. Understand that you may make mistakes, but don't let them discourage you. Value your capabilities and talents for they are what make you truly unique. The greatest gifts in life are not purchased, but acquired through hard work and determination. Find the star that twinkles in your heart. For you alone are capable of making your brightest dreams come true. Give your hopes everything you've got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny.

  为自己的成绩自豪,因为它们是你通往梦想的阶梯。要知道你自己也会犯错误,但是可别因此而气馁。正确评价自己的能力,是它们令你与众不同。生活里最丰厚的礼物不是买来的,而是通过艰苦的努力和决心获得。找到在你内心闪耀的那颗星吧??虽然你独自一人,但也有能力实现你最辉煌的梦想。对即得的怀抱希望并抓住那颗掌控你命运的星吧

  Love your life热爱生活

  However mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hardnames.It is not so bad as you suppose.It looks poorest when you are richest.The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.Love your life,poor as it is.You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.

  不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。

  I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.

  我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很伟大,所以受之无愧。

  Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to them.Things do not change;we change.Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

  不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。

  Make the opportunity创造机会

  The lack of opportunity is ever the excuse of a weak, vacillating mind.

  意志脆弱优柔寡断的人,总是以缺乏机会作为借口。 

  Opportunities!

  机会!

  Every life is full of them.

  在每个人的生活当中,无处不在。

  Every lesson in school or college is an opportunity.

  学校里的每一节课都是一次机会。

  Every examination is a chance in life.

  每一场考试都是人生的契机。

  Every business transaction is an opportunity, an opportunity to be polite, an opportunity to be manly, an opportunity to be honest, an opportunity to make friends.

  每一次成人往来都是一次机会--一次礼貌待人的机会,一次果敢行事的机会,一次诚实守信的机会,一次广交朋友的机会。

  Every proof of confidence in you is a great opportunity.

  每一份对你的信任,对你都是一次莫大的机会。

  Every responsibility thrust upon your strength and your honor is priceless.

  基于你的才干和声望而寄予你的每一份责任,都是无价的。

  Existence is the privilege of effort, and when that privilege is met like a man, opportunities to succeed along the line of your aptitude will come faster than you can use them.

  生存是奋斗赋予的特权,而当你如男子汉一般邂逅那份殊荣时,一个个发挥你聪明才智、助你获取成功的机会便会接踵而至,令你应接不暇。

  Young men and women, why do you stand here all the day idle?

  年轻人啊,为何你们整日裹足不前而虚掷光阴?

  Was the land all occupied before you were born?

  难道在你们出生之前,每一寸土地都已被他人所占据?

  Has the earth ceased to yield its increase?

  难道地球已不再繁衍生息?

  Are the seats all taken?

  难道所有的席位都已另有归属?

  The positions all filled?

  所有的职位都已人满为患?

  The chances all gone?

  所有的机会都一去不返?

  Are the resources of your country fully developed?

  难道你国内的资源都已开发殆尽?

  Are the secrets of nature all mastered?

  难道大自然的奥秘都已了如指掌?

  Is there no way in which you can utilize these passing moments to improve yourself or benefit another?

  难道你无法抓住这些转瞬即逝的时机来改善自我或者造福他人?

  Don't wait for your opportunity.

  切莫株守机会。

  Make it-make it as Napoleon made his in a hundred "impossible" situations.

  去创造它,正如拿破仑在无数次"绝"境中创造自己逢生的机会一样。

  Make it, as all leaders of men, in war and in peace have, made their chances of success.

  去创造它,正如战争或者和平年代的领袖们创造他们取得胜利的机会那样。

  Make it, as every man must, who would accomplish anything worth the effort.

  去创造它,人人必须如此,任何人都能获得应有的回报。

  Golden opportunities are nothing to laziness, but industry makes the commonest chances golden.

  对于懒惰来讲,天赐良机也会化为乌有;对于勤奋而言,即使是微不足道的机会,也会变得金光闪闪!

喜欢 (0) or 分享 (0)
发表我的评论
取消评论

表情

您的回复是我们的动力!

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 验证码 点击我更换图片

网友最新评论